Taylar Performance Team
The Taylar Performance Team (formerly PAC Demo Team) represents Taylar Gymnastics in a variety of ways, performing in community events and Gymnastics Ontario events throughout the season. The main focus is performing routines consisting of acrobatics, tumbling, and dance to prepare for the annual Gymnastics Ontario Gymnaestrada event.
2018-19 Handbook and Forms
Group & Training
The Taylar Performance Team is by tryout and/or invitation only. Please contact the Recreational Coordinator, Kayla, at email@example.com if interested.
The Taylar Performance Team trains four hours per week.
In addition to monthly training costs, Performance Team families will be responsible for fees throughout the season that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Attire: Training suit, team sweatshirt, backpack, jacket, leggings, and costumes as required
- Competition and workshop registration fees
- Travel expenses
- Coaches competition expenses
- Aerobic Workshops and Developmental Camps
- Santa Claus Parades
- Group routine competitions
- Showcase at Pickering Athletic Centre and Taylar Gymnastics hosted competitions
- Gymnastics Ontario Gymnaestrada
(c) Taylar Gymnastics
All rights reserved.
889 Westney Road South
Ajax, ON L1S 3M4
Phone: (905) 426-6449